Few CFOs today can avoid grappling with the rising cost of benefits. Mounting health- and retirement-plan costs present tough choices, but outsourcing and technology often create as many problems as solutions. We asked 295 senior finance executives from a diverse range of companies to share their views on the challenge and tell us how they are responding. As the numbers on the following pages show, these executives face a dilemma: how to trim expenses without undercutting their human-capital investments.
- New York Racing Association Lures Customers Online: Video
- First-Time CFO Thinks Big for Growth-Hungry Pegasystems
- To Drive Growth, Ask Sales Better Questions
- CFOs on the Move: Week Ending April 11
- Operations Nirvana: Profits Soar Far Beyond Sales Growth