Syndicated feeds are an easy way to access the latest content from your favorite websites. CFO.com offers three options for feeds, all easy and user-friendly. You can choose to have a feed directed either to an RSS reader or to your internet homepage, such as My Yahoo! Feeds are free and automatically receive updated content once they are on your computer.
Add CFO.com to My Yahoo!
Click on the below content area(s) you are interested in subscribing to, and follow the instructions to add to your personal My Yahoo! page.
Add CFO.com to my RSS reader
Simply right-click to copy one of the links below, and paste it into your chosen RSS reader. The headlines and summaries of our articles will be displayed, along with hyperlinks to the full text on CFO.com.
Add CFO.com Widget
CFO.com offers a widget that can be placed on a web page.
This widget features our popular Today in Finance RSS feed and updates continuously while you are connected to the internet.
Follow this link to get the widget and download instructions.
- What is RSS?
- RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. RSS feeds provide you access to website content without having to check sites for updates.
- What do I need in order to get RSS feeds?
- You will need an RSS reader, or a personalized homepage like My Yahoo! They are free and very easy to get. There are many options for you to choose from – a few popular readers for articles include: Feed Demon, FeedReader, My Yahoo!, NewsGator and NewzCrawler.
- How do I get feeds onto my reader?
- The bottom of websites usually has a link called RSS Feeds. If you click it the site should provide instructions. (You can only do this once you have a reader.) Once you see the options displayed, you can right-click on one of the channels and select “Copy Shortcut” or “Copy Link Location” to copy the location (URL) of the service. Follow the instructions for your particular news reader, and then paste this location wherever it asks for the location of the service you wish to subscribe to.
- What is a widget?
- A widget is a mini-application that provides fast and convenient access to information posted on particular websites. It is just another type of feed.
- Why should I get the CFO.com widget?
- The widget will display the top five headlines from CFO.com’s Today in Finance and the feed is updated hourly. If you click a news story you will be taken directly to it from the widget interface, or you can click on our logo to visit the homepage. Forget the hassle of searching for articles!