Spent your vacation reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Not to worry. Here at CFO.com, we kept a close eye on what your colleagues and peers read all summer long. So make sure you know what they know. We’ve narrowed down the list of the most popular stories this summer, and put them in categories for easy scanning.
The categories include The Best of CFO Magazine,Accounting,Offbeat Finance,Crime and Punishment,Spreadsheet Stories, and Sarbox, Financial Reporting, and How to Fix Both.
And if, as we reported recently, most CFOs bring their laptops with them on vacation, then you should be able to catch up over the long weekend. Enjoy!
• Too Much GAAP Running Around
• PwC: CFOs Predict a Fair-value Headache
• SEC, PCAOB Pushed to Define Materiality
• New Lease Accounting May Roil Retailers
• Hedge Accounting: A Matchless Future?
• What if IFRS Replaced GAAP?
Sarbox, Financial Reporting, and How to Fix Both
• Painful Memories: SEC Grilled on 404 Costs
• Whistle-blowers Never Win
• The Insider’s Guide to the Future of Financial Reporting
For a complete list of stories published on CFO.com by date, visit our archives.